Moving on to a new website

I can't believe it's finally finished but thanks to the hard work  by Lindsay at Purr Design my new website is up and running.    It will take some time for me to get used to Word Press but I am excited to see all of the great things it has to offer.

Something for you to check out:  Click on the Recipes tab up on the top right side of the blog and see the new recipe index.  Click on any of the categories to view photos and links to every single recipe I have on my site.  Having more than 900 recipes made it difficult for people to find their favorites but that is no longer a problem with this awesome recipe index!

Also, how cool is the new header?  Watch it for a minute and see the picture change a couple of times.  Love it!!!

The downside to switching to the new Word Press blog is that all of you, my loyal readers & followers through Blogger, will no longer be getting an e-mail notification when I post a new recipe.  If you would like to continue getting these notifications, which I really hope you do, simply follow me through the RSS or e-mail link in the upper right hand corner of the website.  You can also follow me through FacebookTwitter, and/or Pinterest as well.

Another downside is that we were unable to transfer the comments from the last 25+ posts, so I am sorry that those recipes won't have the wonderful feedback that my other recipes have.  A small price to pay for a great new site.

I hope you enjoy the new website as much as I do.  I really wanted to make it as reader friendly as possible and I think Lindsay has done a terrific job!

I'll be back to posting a new recipe tomorrow, until then, sit back and check out the new site!

Cheers,
Pam



No comments:

Post a Comment