- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup of carrots, diced finely
- 2-3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp flour (divided)
- 6 cups of homemade vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups of potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 2 heaping cups of sharp cheddar, shredded
Found you this morning as I was looking for a new recipe for homemade noodles and I've been lost in your blog ever since. Beautiful photos, do-able recipes of a wonderful variety of foods and even a Thanksgiving give away! You are now bookmarked and I'll be visiting often!
Congratulations Renee! Send me an e-mail with your mailing address so your new torch can be mailed to you.