Soy Sesame Sugar Snap Peas

I wanted a healthy and tasty side dish to serve with the Asian-Glazed Chicken Thighs I made for dinner recently. I saw a bag of sugar snap peas in the refrigerator and so I decided to cook them like I cook edamame. I sautéed the sugar snap peas with sesame oil, soy sauce, and freshly minced garlic. I cooked them until they were warmed through then served them immediately. They were crisp-tender, very flavorful, and paired nicely with the chicken thighs.

Soy Sesame Sugar Snap Peas:
Recipe and photos by For the Love of Cooking.net
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar snap peas
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 clove of garlic, minced
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic together in the skillet and mix well. Add the sugar snap peas then stir to coat evenly. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the skillet and serve. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment