VIDEO | Square Eyeliner



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Dutch label Avelon recently came up with a new description of their brand; 'Beautiful. Different.' (They replaced their previous 'Ductape. Cocktaildress.' which I think is also pretty cool) Avelon asked me to do an interpretation of these two new words in the form of a blogpost, so I came up with this graphic make up tutorial which also doesn't leave out their old ducttape mantra.

A smudge proof, super quick, square liner. Makeup artist Sam Bryant came up with this look for Richard Nicoll's spring summer'12 collection. I loved the simplicity and the final result of it so much that I had to try it too. I cut little rectangular pieces of black duct tape and carefully placed them on the outer corner of my eyes to create this instant linear liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment