i can't wait.


ph: benjamin.haywood

I never thought I would be one of those girls that lay awake at night thinking about a boy. All these questions, and I only have my friends theories as an answer. "Of course he likes you, it's so obvious. He always looks at you!". The bad things is you know that you say anything to them to calm them down if it was the other way around. Do he think of me? Does he tell his friends about me, like I tell mine? Do he find me pretty?

We have two classes together, and yeah that's how I found him. I know he's not the cutest boy in the world, but in my eyes he's gorgeous. His smile can make my day, especially when I know that I made him smile. He can make me laugh with his stupid jokes and his intelligence never stops to fascinate me. I've never felt this way before, this crush goes deeper than any crush I've ever had. I want him so badly, I have to fight every urge in my body to not kiss him when I see him. I want to call him my boyfriend: and that's a huge step for me.

We are going on a date tomorrow. I'm dreading it but at the same time I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment