you and me

carissa gallo love photo couple
ph: carissa gallo

What happens when you are not sure of what's right anymore? Actually, it's even worse: you know what is right, but you don't have the courage to do it. I know what they say is true: if you love somebody you've got to set them free. If it wasn't true nobody would say it that often, right? The problem is to let the happiness you've always sought and fought to have it. How? How can I manage to do that? Let go, and forget all the obstacles I had to been through? Let you go, just so we avoid to suffer even more further, when our love is even stronger than it is now.

Either I wanted it or not, I know we're not synchronized: different stages in life, different goals and different plans and perspectives. The distance between us will grow with each lack of time, each undone trip to see each other. Those are the times when i ask myself: Is this worth it? But seconds late, I remember our happy moments, how we are complete with each other and how this love that nourishes us is strong and beautiful.

And I know he's been questioning the same thing. But unlike me, hes put into his mind that its not worth it, that as much he want to be with me, he will never can. He says things will never go the way he wants, the way we want. That reality is against us. But, he wont deny how much I'm important to him, how much he loves me. He cant deny that he found the woman he wants to marry with, the woman of his life. So, why cant he fight for our love, for our relationship?! One moment he decides that he wants to be with me forever, no matter what obstacles we'll have to face. The other one, he says hes not my boyfriend anymore, that he cant take this, he cant suffer like that. WHY? I guess its like Katy Perry says " I've gotta a case of love bipolar".

I was sure before, he didn't want to break up. Now I'm not sure of anything. I just wish I could show him,things are not gonna be like him expect them to be: my parents wont be a problem for us, we are gonna be able to do anything we want. We are going to be soooo happy and wonderful things are waiting for us.

I just wish he would take my hand right now, and allow me to show him the bright side: we are meant to be happy together. I only want to hold his hand, be with him, having the love of my life to take care of me. I just want him close, feeling his heart and body close to mine.

I want, and I never wanted that bad, to be sure we gonna have a great future together.
A future where everything will be fine and nothing will come between us. I just want you and our perfectness together. Screw the rest of the world. I don't care. I just need you and I know you feel the same way.

So stop filling your heart, mind and soul with negative thoughts. We want and we can change things and make them perfect. It's you and me against the world. We are gonna be fine.

I truly hope that.
Don't give up yet.
Don't give up on me yet.
You love me and I love you.
I love you more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment