like a frightened rabbit

citati, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=194191467358301&set=a.123736201070495.22090.123682864409162&type=1&permPage=1
ph: Citati

I didn't even recognize him at first glance, a grey scarf covered most of his face, his blue eyes was the part of him I could see. I sat down beside him on the seat, picking up a quite boring book from my bag.

I think it took me 10 seconds for me to realize it was Him. Ten inches away sat the person I had spent two years dreaming and crying endless nights for. Ten inches away.

His hair was uglier than last I saw him, much greasier; guess he uses hair wax nowadays. At the station before where he really lives, he got out of his seat, hurried to the door and ran out to the platform. Like a scared rabbit. Just like old times when he didn't tell me he was afraid of a serious relationship. He just ran away. Like a frightened rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment