take a risk

take a risk via weheartit, http://weheartit.com/entry/24851337
ph: weheartit

I continuously write and delete this email.
2 days
48 hours
Who knew that those 48 hours would still be with me almost a year later. I went on a family vacation. The trip was drawing to a close and i was thinking that this trip was really lame until my third last night. We went to a show. He sat in front of me. He would look back and I would smile. Nothing all that big.

Then the next day I saw him again at the beach. Once again he would look back and i would smile, wishing I had the courage to say something more than just the hey response to his hey.

Finally I did, and I will forever be grateful that I did. He was sitting and I went over to talk to him. If I could go back to any moment in my life it would be that. We laughed and talked for hours. I never laughed like that in my life or felt that way about anyone ever.

At night a me him and a group of other people we met were sitting by the ledge laughing. I can't explain how I felt.When I had to go back up to my room he was all i could think about.

The next day I was anxious to find him I wanted to talk to him some more. And we did. This may sound like just a simple story but it will stay with me forever. It was almost time for me to leave when we all started swimming in the rain. Finally when I had to go he picked me up and hugged me. I was walking away when I turned around and see him waving and blowing me a kiss.

That moment held the most genuine smile ever.

I still think about him sometimes. Wondering if he thinks about me. But I doubt it. If this experience taught me anything it's that- take a risk and it could be worth it.

-just a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment